Frequent Questions

What wastes from the production of dyes and pigments are covered by the K181 listing?

K181 wastes come from the manufacturing of the following product classes: dyes, pigments, or Food and Drug Administration (FDA) certified colors that are classified as azo, triarylmethane, perylene or anthraquinone classes. Wastes that are not generated at a dyes and/or pigments manufacturing site, such as wastes from the off-site use, formulation, and packaging of dyes and/or pigments, are excluded.
Have more questions? Submit a request