Frequent Questions

Who is required to sign the certification statement on the Hazardous Waste Report (EPA Form 8700-13 A/B) Site Identification (Site ID) Form?

This certification must be signed by owner(s), operator(s), or authorized representative(s) of a facility that is subject to the biennial reporting requirements. An "authorized representative" is a person responsible for the overall operation of the site (i.e., plant manager or superintendent, or a person of equal responsibility).

Have more questions? Submit a request