Frequent Questions

I am doing a site assessment. How can I locate my RCRA TSDFs that may be within the vicinity of a specific street address?

You may find facilities by conducting a geographic search on the RCRAInfo query form through the Envirofacts Data Warehouse.

The National Biennial RCRA Hazardous Waste Report provides a list of reported RCRA sites in the United States, but only provides city and state for facilities that treated or disposed of hazardous waste.

To obtain information about a facility's compliance record, individuals can contact the implementing agency where the facility is located. 
Have more questions? Submit a request