Frequent Questions

Are any RCRA forms, such as the 8700-23 (Part A), available to be filled out electronically?

Some forms are available to be filled out electronically, but the availability of forms varies from state to state.  The following URL provides examples of state sites with some e-forms capabilities:

In addition, EPA will be creating Notification of Regulated Waste Activity (EPA Form 8700-12) and RCRA Hazardous Waste Part A Permit Application (EPA Form 8700-23)  in a fillable format on-screen each time they are updated.  After filling the forms out on-screen, they must then be printed, signed, and submitted to the relevant state agency.  These forms are located at


Have more questions? Submit a request