Frequent Questions

When and in what format will the RCRA Biennial Hazardous Waste Report forms and instructions be available?

LQGs and permitted TSDFs are required to submit the Biennial Report by March 1 of each even numbered year.  The forms and instructions and contact information can be found on the Biennial Report Web Site.

Hard copies of the forms and instructions may be mailed by the implementing agency or may be available on their web sites.  Software is available in certain states.

References:  40 CFR Section 262.41 and 264.75
Biennial Report Web Site

Have more questions? Submit a request