Frequent Questions

My facility generated 2800 pounds of an oily sludge hazardous waste in one month during a clean out project. Do we have to file for the biennial report?

The federal regulations require that LQGs and TSDFs submit data to the Biennial Report.  You should contact your state for further information, as many states have additional requirements.  The state Biennial Report contacts can be found at  [PDF, 8 pp, 31K]

References:  40 CFR Section 262.41, 262.44 and 264/265.75
Biennial Report

Have more questions? Submit a request