Frequent Questions

In what form is hazardous waste generation data available?

For the latest information on hazardous waste generation in the United States, we recommend that you look at the most recent Biennial Report. All large quantity generators (LQGs) and treatment, storage, and disposal facilities (TSDFs) are required to submit information for the Biennial Report. In some cases, additional entities are required to submit information by their state implementing agency. Additional information, including the most recent Biennial Report, is available at the following URL:

In addition, we recommend that you also contact your state's implementing agency to acquire additional information on hazardous waste data. at   

Have more questions? Submit a request